Saturday, May 2, 2009

Synergy

Its late Saturday/early Sunday. I spoke to M about 3 hours ago, and kissed him goodbye 7 hours prior to that. My body still feels is hands around me, his cock inside me. I am literally falling asleep, tempted to put the computer away; however I want to write about our last coupling, before it recedes to memory.

Yet, it was just our "normal" sex.

The thing is, is that M is unique to the other lovers I've had. It's not because he seems to be the only man who matches my stamina level, or that he can make me cum in waves and waves of mind-blowing orgasms [and please, I'm not complaining in the least]. But it took me months to figure out what was so different. Until one evening when I was on top of him, riding his cock as I felt a gush of my juices exit out of my pussy, another ripple of pleasure travels through my body. I gripped his body as my orgasm starts its descent, I yell out, "I've never had such a responsive lover."

It was so spontaneous, so concise, it was hard to tell if that revelation came from my post-coital body or my brain having a "Eureka" moment. But it was true and frankly, its the only descriptive that encapsulate him.

He fucks me as an engaged partner, observing my body for every sensation, toying with his cock inside me, and reacting to my pussy as I pull and squeeze his cock into submission. Although most of our sex play is extremely mundane on the face of it, his responsiveness transforms the normal sex into memorable sex, with me always wanting more.

Like this afternoon, I wanted him to fuck me earlier, missionary style since I usually tend to be the one on top. We both stayed in the living me room, with me laid out on the couch, my thighs spread wide, and one of my legs on his shoulder. He pounds his hard throbbing cock, repeatedly on one of my g spots, in constant rhythm, until I start feeling my pussy tightening around him. He changes the rhythm, knowing that fucking me faster at this point will make me cum hard. He knows this, he hears me scream louder, he feels my pussy pulsating until I can no longer hold on. And I lose myself, as I cum loudly, my juices drenching his cock, my pussy. We don't stop after that, he makes me cum again and again, with my legs up to my shoulder, my legs on his shoulder, changing positions. He tells me to cum for him at the precise moment when my body is about to give in. He holds me while I cum and watches me as the sensations ascent and descent, taking mental notes of what has transpired.

Sex with M inspires me to no end because I am not afraid to let go with him. And it made me realized that I only knew so little of what my body was capable of. It's not like my other lovers just laid there until they came, but for reasons known or unknown, I always felt either some resistance, or an unwillingness to share or fear. Yes, fear...in sex!

Is it any wonder why I fell for him? Why after all this time I still long for his body, still feel like there is still more to explore, then re-explore?

No comments: