Friday, May 22, 2009

Why having a warning page on my blog is stupid

As of today, I decided to take the "warning" page off my blog.

In hindsight, I only put it there to make sure that some kids parent's don't accuse me of corrupting their squire's mind. Seriously, as if anyone that young would read this. Besides there's no naked pictures on this blog to titillate anyone, unless someone has a problem with me exposing my calves.

My "sex" posts make up, what...like 10% of my blog, if that.

I made a conscious decision that this blog was about my experiences with becoming a single woman, and sex was going to be part of what I was going to write about. But my life doesn't revolve around my sex life, even though sex is the reason why I'm here. The world is a bowl of cherries, sweet with alot of pits. And I don't want to be limited to what I want to discuss here.

So there!

No comments: